tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 02 08:34:06 1996

Re: An offer you shouldn't refuse!

>Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 13:52:00 -0700
>From: "Mark E. Shoulson" <[email protected]>

>>Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 08:37:33 -0700
>>From: Dave Yeung <[email protected]>

>>I saw {*ghaHDaq Har} for "believe in him" in a Klingon translation of a
>>portion of the Bible, John 3:16 if I remember correctly, in some
>>newspaper a while ago.  (The translation was done by someone I think the
>>people here called "the unmentionable one"(?))

>That would probably be Glen Proechel.

Upon reflection, perhaps it was Joel Anderson.  While I doubt anyone would
call him "unmentionable" (as he's a regular poster to the list), it does
seem closer to his style than to Glen's, and after all, I don't remember
for certain who said it.  Joel, is it yours?

Just so people don't necessarily get the wrong ideas...

~mark

Back to archive top level