tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 01 15:03:32 1996

Computer terminology

I have been asked by the author of QuickBBS to come up with a Klingon language
translation of QuickBBS's command and prompts file.  I have just started
considering this, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for terms
such as "file", "directory", etc.  (ghunchu'wI', I had you in mind
particularly.  <g>)

Please, no "made up" words!  I'm trying to keep this canonically pure while
keeping English words in my Hol text to a minimum.

|                         la' Qob sutai-qutvaj                          |
|                    tlhIngan wo' Duj quttaj ra'wI'                     |
| Qojbogh tlhIngan ghom, maS Hurgh yo', *Northern* jogh, jogh boQDu''a' |
|                  === tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI' ===                  |
|Fido: Bill Willmerdinger, 1:2613/477.1701  E-mail: [email protected] |