tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 29 19:54:51 1995

Re: Whose to be the new BG?

On Wed, 29 Mar 1995, Steve Weaver wrote:

> As a begining student of the tlhIngan Hol, I have read with interest the
> grammer (corrections/policing/criticizing) /choose one/ of several (IMHO)
> well qualified "Grammerians". If this were left up to a voting process, I
> would be very hard pressed to choose between charghwI', yoDtargh, or ~mark.
> If the position is truly rotational, I look forward to seeing charghwI' as
> BG again (I still don't know why he reminds me so much of Jim Henson, must
> be the beard).

I've never actually seen charghwI'.  Does he really look like Jim Henson?

> Both yoDtargh and ~mark are (again IMHO) well qualified to
> reign as BG as successors to charghwI'neS, but I would like to throw my
> vote for yoDtargh as BG for this term.

choquvmoHmo' qatlho'.

> {Steve shuffles off to the coffee machine chanting "yoDtargh, yoDtargh,
> yoDtargh" as the Secretary checks her roledex for the number of the "Rest
> Home" and his co-workers begin asking if I'm a part-time postal
> employee....}

(jIHagh)  I seriously hope you're not actually doing this.  Chanting
Klingon in the workplace could prove to be detrimental to your job.  {{:-)

> Steve Weaver       [email protected]

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level