tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 30 12:15:44 1995

Public Message to "The Wolf"

Wolf:
Thanks for all the good work. We (o.k., me... but prob. the rest of the
gang too!) will miss your presence here in NJ. We (us, not the "royal" we)
will miss you and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the list when I say
"Good luck, and God speed!".

May your journey be uneventful and may your coordinates be free of tribbles
(or QuvlIjDaq yIH tu'be'lu'jaj).

For some reason the phrase "Write when you get work" comes to mind... ;-)

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay' - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level