tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 28 16:59:54 1995

Re: Klingon Bibles

At 07:03 PM 6/28/95 -0400, Arden R. Smith wrote:

>I got my copy of the "Special Preorder Edition" of Glen Proechel's _vaj
>SeghvaD De' QaQ_ (or as the cover reads: _VAJ SEGHVAD DE' QAQ_) in the mail
>today.  I won't go into details, but among other things it contains a
>cartoon of two bright-faced, Donny and Marie Klingons singing:  "He's got
>the homeworld in his hands".  wejpuH.

HIja' jay' "wejpuH"!
may' naSqu'Daq Suv SuvwI'.  ghu'vam  'oHchu' De' QaQ!

vaj ghop  tebDI'  jaghDaj 'Iw  Quch ghaH.

When a warrior's "got the  homeworld in his hands"  He  would
bend  it to his will and kill the disobediant!!!

toH vaj Segh yajbe'qu'ba' ghaH
De' qab 'oH ghu'vam'e'

DaraQ

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level