tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 28 15:53:19 1995

Klingon Bibles

I got my copy of the "Special Preorder Edition" of Glen Proechel's _vaj
SeghvaD De' QaQ_ (or as the cover reads: _VAJ SEGHVAD DE' QAQ_) in the mail
today.  I won't go into details, but among other things it contains a
cartoon of two bright-faced, Donny and Marie Klingons singing:  "He's got
the homeworld in his hands".  wejpuH.

This got me to wondering, though:  does anyone here have an idea of how far
along the KBTP is?

*       Arden R. Smith          [email protected]      *
*  "welaga nu, waltant got [quad Hiltibrant],  wewurt skihit."  *