tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 28 16:36:33 1995

Re: IRCs and batlh'etlhmey

At 07:22 PM 6/28/95 -0400, Chris Nielsen wrote:
>> It measures 116cm tip to tip, is curved with three hand grips in the
>> center so it has TWO fighting points. the major blade is sharp on the
>> concaved (inside ) curve. It further has a second
>> and smaller curved blade within
>> the larger one making that FOUR fighting points.....Trust me, my words do
>> it no justice. It is a visious looking weapon. "Can you say "naS"?"
>>

>Ouch! Is it legal to make such a dangerous weapon? :-)

To make,  yes.
To carry  on a plane, no.
To walk down the street with, doughtful.
To walk  into a TREK convention  dressed as a Klingon and carring one, NO
ONE will
bat an eye.

>>  bInajtaHvIS DuSuchjaj qeylIS

TRANS: May Kahless visit you in your dreams.

>> david
>> aka DaraQ
>
>Go on then, confuse me! I'm only up to page 30 in the book!

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level