tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 16 09:49:35 1995

Re: Beowulf

> Dr Lawrence M Schoen writes:
>
> > [ Beowulf] seems like a fine challenge and a very appropriate thing to
> > translate into Klingon.  Epic tales, legends of heroes, what could be
> > more Klingon?  And best of all, Beowulf is in the public domain!
>
> I dunno... The so-called "Honor Danes" sit around *crying* because their
> friends died fighting !?

wejpuH, reH jachchu' SuvwI'pu' HeghDI' tlhIngan SuvwI' 'e' Sovbe''a'
Lawrenceoy?

In order to warn the netherworld that a Klingon warrior approaches
a true Klingon will certainly cry out....and if they cry for so long
it is certainly a sincere warning that these are GREAT warriors
who have fallen.

These stories must be taken from a KLINGON perspective!

david

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level