tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 16 08:33:17 1995

introducing myself...

Hi everyone on the list,

my name is Paris Cristiano, and I'm an italian experienced 19-years-old
guy in computing and, of course, a great fan of Star Trek !

I was excited about the idea of starting learning Klingon Language.

 I was sent a copy of the FAQ about Klingon language, and I'd
like to receive the first thing a new student of Klingon language
should receive : the Klingon Language Vocabulary.

You know, I live in Italy, so I cannot find the vocabulary in
the bookstore next to me. So the question is : how can I get a
copy of the vocabulary via MAIL ? What about pricing and way of
payment ?

Thank you
--
Paris Cristiano can be found at the following addresses :

[email protected] (read daily)
[email protected] (read weekly or monthly)

PGP Mail Welcome - Do GET mc9021 !

Back to archive top level