tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 12 07:42:03 1995

Re: Re PetaQ

According to Soqra'tIS:
> >*tlhoqo' qaw'a' vay'?
> Is *tlhoqo' supposed to be tlho'qu'?? I can't figure that one out.

> Soqra'tIS                [email protected]

*tlhoqo' was a person. He showed signs of extreme intelligence,
but significant emotional difficulties, flaming everyone he
could find an excuse to flame, picking every weak excuse for a
fight that he could pick, and ultimately becoming the first
person to be forceably removed from the list. He saw it coming
and seemed perversely proud that he accomplished this
exceptional status.

I was among those interested in his sustained contributions
here, but his temper, ego and insensitivity knew no bounds. He
was far less interested in any cooperative effort than he was
in flaunting his pseudosuperiority.

And he wasn't even really that good with the language...

charghwI'
--

 \___
 o_/ \