tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 12 07:03:49 1995

Re: Re PetaQ

Mon, 12 Jun 1995 09:35:31 -0400 ghItlhta' ghunchu'wI':

>yo' aj' Lessem wrote:
>> While I am in a criticing mood, I feel tha anyone that can not figure out my
>> correct age (1995-1977=18 not 19), should not be able to critic my ideas
>> pertaining to tlhIngan Hol.
>
>While I will grant that misspelling "that" as "tha" is probably an accidental
>typographic error, anyone who misspells "critique" as "critic" and uses "that"
>instead of "who" and "be able to" instead of "be permitted to" shouldn't be
>complaining about a simple arithmetic (or maybe typographic) error.
>
>wejpuH.  <<petaQ>> qel jabbI'IDtlheghvam.  petaQna' ghaH MufasaTL, qar'a'?
>*tlhoqo' qaw'a' vay'?

I had felt generous in advancing his age a few weeks because his birthday
is next week. THAT is the result of the "math error". I will refrain from
further discussion on his "logos" [AND YES, there IS a deeper meaning in
that word!] >}}:-)

Is *tlhoqo' supposed to be tlho'qu'?? I can't figure that one out.

vuDlIj vIneHchugh vaj Dochmey'e' ngaSbogh chorlIj vIlaD
vIta'pu'be' !!!          tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS                [email protected]

Back to archive top level