tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 09 14:00:48 1995

Re: Re Coffee

On Fri, 9 Jun 1995 charghwI' wrote:

snip
>> For the next Valentine's Day I hope I get a box of <yIHmey Dech yuch>,
>> chocolate covered Tribbles! {{:-) >
>
>Make that {yIHmey'e' Dechbogh yuch} -- "tribbles which
>chocolate surrounds".

Now if the critter from "Skin Of Evil" were made of chocolate, and he decided to
take out some Tribbles after doing in Yar, then would my translation work? {{;-)

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm used to using a vague language, where one
word can mean and be used in many different ways.  Bear with me as I get used to
being precise.

r'Hul

Back to archive top level