tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 09 04:41:20 1995

Re: qep'a' hotel reservations

Thu, 8 Jun 1995 23:20:09 -0400 ghItlh Lawrence:

<...SnIp...>

>So, all you deadbeats who haven't gotten around to it yet, now's the time.
>>Make your reservation, send in your registration money, come to the banquet
>>too.

How about re-posting the cost, dates and times as well as the name and
address and phone number of the Hotel for those of us who have "misplaced"
the original information, please?

I may have found some extra cash and time to come.

rut targh DajeylaH 'a rut Dujey targh - yoDtargh
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level