tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 08 15:04:55 1995

Re: Re PetaQ

I have made a decission based on the facts.
A: If Mr.(or is it Dr.) Okrand will not respond to me directlly then I must
accept your word.
B: What I ment by asking correction was if you agreed that "be'taH" could be
veiwed as "Negative woman".
C: Does anyone have an address where Mr. Okrand can be reached? I need it for
a request that has to do with my school's Sci-Fi club(founded by yours
truely) and it's interest in tlhIngan Hol.
D: Thank you for paying attention to this mindless dribble, and I leave you
with this thought.

Life, the Universe, and EVERYTHING= 42!

[email protected]

Back to archive top level