tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 08 09:14:36 1995

Re: Re Coffee

     On Thu, 8 Jun 1995 charghwI' wrote:

     >According to [email protected]:
     >>
     >> On Wed, 7 Jun 1995 William H. Martin said:
     >>
     >> snip
     >>>yuchqa'vIn tujqu'Daq yIH vIchaghqa' vIneH. HeghDI' yIH vISopmeH
     >>>QaQqu'. [crunchy]bogh joj ngaS [sweet]bogh Hur. {{:)>
     >>>
     >>>charghwI'
     >>
     >> I'm confused. (But that's a normal state.) You seem to be using
     >> definitions of <yIH> and <bogh> I'm not familiar with. I haven't
     >> gotten the back issues of HolQeD yet. Please, enlighten.
     >>
     >> r'Hul
     >>
     >"I want to repeatedly drop a tribble into very hot mocha. When
     >it dies, it is very good for me to eat. The outside, which is
     >sweet, contains an area between, which is crunchy."
     >
     >charghwI'

     Thanks.  I thought "<crunchy> be born" was a little weird.  I didn't
     realize that you can put #9 verb suffixes on adjectives.

     For the next Valentine's Day I hope I get a box of <yIHmey Dech yuch>,
     chocolate covered Tribbles! {{:-)   >

     r'Hul

Back to archive top level