tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 14:36:32 1995

Re: Re PetaQ

I would accept "wIjjup" for "my friend" only because of some of the
translations I have made in the tlhIngan Hol. When you receive mail that says
"spying government for my you are Federation data communications"(Direct
English translation) and they mean "You are spying on my govenment
communication transmissions from the Federation" you have to learn to be
LENIENT and interperate with some le-way. Otherwise half the mail I receive
would be gibberish. And scince B'Elanna, the tera'ngan half, was being very
negative, I think the "negative woman" fits, and I will beleive so untill Mr.
Okrand, and ONLY Mr. Okrand, convinces me to another affect.
yo' 'aj Lessem
ra'wI'
'ejyo'ra'
yuQjIjDIvI'