tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 13 08:34:07 1995

Conversational Klingon

I' ve been working on a transcript Of Conversational Klingon, the first
audio cassette. Does anyone have any idea what is being said? I can make
most of it out, except the beginning, and i have something like this:

tujqu'choH QoH			??? is getting very hot

nughoS jaH			they are coming towards us

chay' jura'			What are your orders?

Qu'vatlh			#?!@

maj maHegh. cha yIghuS!		We will die well. Ready torpedoes!

So'wI' yIchu'Ha'		Disengage cloaking device!

baH!				Fire!

bIjeghbe'chugh vaj bIHegh. tlhIngan maH!

				Surrendur or die! We are Klingons!

can anyone help with the first two sentences?

--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level