tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 07 08:31:10 1995

Re: MUSH

You realize you sent this publically to the list, right? *oops*

> Send me your full name (so I can write a check) and snail-mail address,
> and, when I get a chance to (if finances permit), I might be able to make
> a $20 donation or so.  I know it isn't much, but hey... every little bit
> helps, eh?  (You can use it to get yourself an x-mas present? :) )

Jay Grizzard
102 Sussex St, Apt 3D
Hackensack, NJ 07601

And include a picture of yourself! I need a picture! Send me a picture!

> Yes, I am still behind on my email, but I am almost caught up  (thankfully!)

Well, that's what you get for letting yourself get behind. :>

> Thanks for taking care of that problem with /var so fast, and telling me
> where to find my email.  I can't help but think a large part of that was
> my fault, since I had so much mail I hadn't gone through yet.  I'm sorry,
> and will try not to let it happen again.

It's not your fault. /var shrunk when it got moved to a local drive, and
/var is where the sendmail log files are stored. Since kli.org runs a BIG
mailing list, and that generates a LOT of logging traffic. All I had to do
to free up space was remove ONE 30-meg logfile. :>

> (But I have to stop and wonder why it wasn't a problem when I had almost
> twice as much mail, before I started going through it... weird?)

You can go through your mail fine, it's when the system tries to re-write
your mailbox when it's done that's a problem.

> And yes, you just earned another of those "kisses".  :)

Mrowr. Two kisses, one backrub... And I didn't even have to ask!

So, when the bloody hell are you going to visit so I can cash in? By the
time you get here, there won't be any shows left on broadway to see!

> Give Sarah a hug from me, for responding to the talk request so quick...
> and remind me to keep *my* cool....

Given. Shall I give her some wild sex for you, too?

:)

*snuggle* *kiss*

									-WW

Back to archive top level