tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 06 18:19:01 1995

Re: MUSH

[stuff about why the mush was down for a while]

> 2) Over this weekend, Lupine.org (that's the machine that acts as a file
> server for KLI.ORG) suffered from a MAJOR (and I mean MAJOR) harddrive
> crash -- Twice. I spent (literally) the entire weekend in the office working
> on things. There's NO way we could have warned for this one.
>
> FYI, I have everything mostly working, pending the arrival of a new drive
> (which will be ordered here in a few minutes). And I'll gladly take
> donations towards paying for it, too!)

Send me your full name (so I can write a check) and snail-mail address,
and, when I get a chance to (if finances permit), I might be able to make
a $20 donation or so.  I know it isn't much, but hey... every little bit
helps, eh?  (You can use it to get yourself an x-mas present? :) )

[stuff about keve-list deleted]

> 									-WW

Yes, I am still behind on my email, but I am almost caught up  (thankfully!)

Thanks for taking care of that problem with /var so fast, and telling me
where to find my email.  I can't help but think a large part of that was
my fault, since I had so much mail I hadn't gone through yet.  I'm sorry,
and will try not to let it happen again.

(But I have to stop and wonder why it wasn't a problem when I had almost
twice as much mail, before I started going through it... weird?)

And yes, you just earned another of those "kisses".  :)

Give Sarah a hug from me, for responding to the talk request so quick...
and remind me to keep *my* cool....

--tQ/Duffy

--
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH, qatlh reH HaghtaH HoD Qanqor...?

--HoD trI'Qal		Captain T'rkal		---------------------
  tlhwD lIy So'		IKV Hidden Comet	|   [email protected]

Back to archive top level