tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 25 12:04:08 1995

Re: I saw him in the ship

My source book is TKD by MO.  He describes -pu' as the perfective, true, but
proceeds to use it commonly as a simple past tense even after writing that
Klingon has no tense, rather aspect.  His usages of -pu' translated into FS
as past tense are too numerous to list here.

What I really want now, after reading your flaming of TKD "early"
developments making us wince is:  An authoritative grammar book, course,
tape, etc. of the Klingon language.  Please tell me the price, availability,
and ordering information.  I will start the "real" language as soon as
possible.

Back to archive top level