tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 24 02:47:19 1995

Re: To: Wouter Re: qagh, Romulan Ale and ro'qegh'Iwchab

< > nuQneH,
< Hmm, does that apply here, since you wrote to everyone else.
< I'm not sure but it seems wrong, like you going up to someone in the street
< and saying "What do you want?"
< Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I don't know what else to begin
< with!
It does not sit right with me either, but my weak human side wanted to
express a greeting and nuQneH is the closest I can get to it.

< > We are organising a Star Trek Night in honour of the release of
< > Star Trek: Generations here in Holland (yes I know, we shouldn't be
< > celibrating this monster of a movie).
< Why not? It was a good film it deserves a little celebrating.
I've read several reviews, and nearly all are very negative about it.

<
< > Of course a klingon meal can
< > not be absent on such an occasion. I thought of preparing the
< > following food/drinks:
< >
< > qagh: As terragnanpu' are a bit squemish about eating live worms, I'll
< > simulate them by using red colored spaghetti and Danish shrimps (very
< > small thus very buglike shrimps).
< Hmm, I think I'd prefer the real thing to spaghetti..
Yes, but not everyone is that positive about eating live worms :)

I'm thinking about trying it another way:
I'll cut some jelly-pudding to ribbons (to simulate the slippery worms)
and put them in milk or yoghurt.. This all with red food coloring of
course..
They tried something like this at the SF meal here, and it seems to be
very tasty but to really sliver down your troat.

< > Romulan Ale: Blue colored wodka with tobasko and anything I can find
< > to make it undrinkable }}:)
< You MUST send me the final recipe for that....be warned, I'll cut out all
< the really sick things incase your joking :)
I already promised to post a summary and I will (although I cannot
promise to mail it friday as I will probeblybe nursing a gigantic
hangover :)

< > Romulan Ale for terrans: (Malt version of the above): Blue colored
< > beer?
< How are you going to get Blue Beer????
There are special beers that are blue, orange, green and so on... But I
was thinking of putting a drop of food coloring agent in the beer.

< > Green Tea: Chinese tea or plain tea with coloring.
< Nice try, what about this:-
<    soak some nettles in boiling hot water,
<    take out the nettles, and add some other herbs to the now polluted water.
<    add some green food coloring
< ??
That's something I can try. Thanks for the suggestion!

< > I promise I'll mail a report of the evening ASAP :)
< Hmm, I'd rather come but I live abit far away!
Just jump in the water now and start swimming, you'll make it on time
:)

< > Qapla'
< > Wouter Slegers
<
< Qapla' Wouter
<
< (Wouter - thats not much of a name for Klingons #:)
HIja', but alas, my parents did not know Klingon when I was born :)

Qapla'
Wouter

This proves that I have NOT received ANY message from Wouter Slegers.
Wouter Slegers, 3rd year CS, [email protected]||[email protected].
Disclaimer: If the above sounds plausible, reread it several times!
	 L+>++ 3 E--- N++ K W----- M- !V> po- Y+ t++(+++) 5+ jx R G? tv

Back to archive top level