tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 19 14:50:39 1995

Re: KLBC: Selkirk Grace

>Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 14:15:29 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: "William H. Martin" <[email protected]>

>I .... can't.... deal .... with .... it...

>We need to have a new BG so I don't get hit by seizures every
>time I see an unanswered post like this. Meanwhile, my habit
>strikes again.

Geez, Will.  You can't take the stress of being under the gun... and you
can't take the stress of *not* being under the gun!  Rough!  I'm afraid I'm
slower at getting through my email than you are.  If you beat me to the
punch I can deal with that, but it won't help your stress any.

>'ej SoplaH latlhpu' law' 'ach Ha'DIbaH ghajbe' chaH,

lughajbe'?

~mark

Back to archive top level