tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 16 11:59:53 1995

Klingon language research

Greetings.
I am a graduate student of linguistics doing research on the phonetics,
phonology, and morphology of the Klingon language.  I am seeking original
material to analyze--conversations, poems, stories, anything.  If you
would be willing to let me copy what you post to this list (or if you
wish to send me contributions privately), please e-mail me and let me
know.   I will not copy or use anything on this list without the
author(s)'s permission.  I will also give credit in my work to anyone who
contributes; if you want a copy of the final paper, I'll be happy to
provide that as well.  Thank you for your time.

Qapla'

Teresa Wells
Arizona State University
[email protected]