tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 13 13:35:28 1995

Re: KLBC: Another load of tribble....

According to Christopher B. Favero:

> What kind of analyizer are you speaking of? is it the klingon dictionary
> or is it a program? I am  new to learning this language and would like any
> info you might have about aquiring any more knowledge about tlhingan hol.
> I have the dictionary but not the tapes ...anything else I might be
> missing??????
> 			Chris (xanadu)

If you have access to the World Wide Web, I HIGHLY recommend
you look at www.kli.org. ~mark has put together a remarkably
good summary of available resources for learning the Warrior
Tongue.
> [email protected]         \       /
>         (or)                     \   /                   "I put instant coffee
> [email protected]           X  A N A D U           in a microwave oven
>                                  /   \                    and almost went
>                                /       \                  back in time."
>                                                            -Steven Wright-

charghwI'
--

 \___