tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 15 06:24:59 1995

Re: word count

According to M. Whiteacre:

> ... Has anybody really COUNTED these words before?
> >

> I have 1638 words in my database, but I only list the Klingon
> versions.  Thus I have only one entry for "jIH" not the three
> it would have if you seperate the english meanings into three
> seperate entries.

Thanks. Actually, in my database, I do have separate entries
for the "same" Klingon word every time the part of speech or
source changes, so {jIH} is indeed three entries. I need that
for the kind of cross referencing with canon that I want this
system to create.

                ____
>              |INRI|
>          ____|    |____