tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 14 00:39:34 1995

Re: Scrabble Revisited

David E G Sturm <[email protected]> wrote:-
> I've made a paper set using the frequencies we derived ... I figured the
> next step was to glue paper ones over the English letters. Anyone can do
> this of course for the price of a Scrabble set. ...

No need to spoil an English set. I once made a Greek Scrabble set out of the
hard white cardboard that can be got at draughtsmen's kit shops etc.

> You don't even need to have a laser printer, as hand-drawn pIqaD look so
> much better.

But please put the Roman letters on also, to cater for those who aren't
sufficiently pIqaD-literate yet.

Back to archive top level