tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 13 13:14:41 1995

Re: Scrabble Revisited

I've made a paper set using the frequencies we derived, but I hadn't had
time to mess with it lately.  I figured the next step was to glue paper
ones over the English letters.  Anyone can do this of course for the
price of a Scrabble set.  You don't even need to have a laser printer, as
hand-drawn pIqaD look so much better.

I plan to finish my goal of carving wood tiles, however, I've only made
two so far...  It's probably what I plan to bring and show off at the
next qep'a'....  (Gee, I sure want to attend this time....)

When I have time this week, I'll post the instructions I have for you to
make your own by disfiguring an English scrabble set!!!!  :-)

Dave.

<[email protected]>    >1 910 759 5532, fax -6142<  "Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager                operate in a vacuum, can
Wake Forest University Department of Physics       I at least have a little
Box 7507 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109  ether to calm my nerves?"

Back to archive top level