tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 09 09:28:57 1995

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 103

According to Christopher Dicely:

> > > How do you construct a sequence of subordinate or relative clauses in
> > > tlhIngan Hol, or is there
> > > even a way to do this?  Specifically, I was trying to translate the preamble
> > > to the US Constitution,
> > > and the US Declaration of Independence, and in both ran into what seemed to
> > > be a nasty situation...

Why not offer us one sentence you are chewing on and see what
we suggest. Giving us a specific example to wrestle with is
more likely to result in meaningful tools conveyed to you for
the rest of the project than looking for a global law to handle
a vaguely stated problem.

> Chris

charghwI'
--