tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 04 07:59:37 1995

1993 Archives now available...

Hokay, the remaining tlhIngan-Hol archives are now available online, making
the complete collection (back to the dawn of time) now available. They're
all available in the same places the 94 and 95 archives are available:
via FTP at ftp.kli.org in /pub/Archives, via the web at /
(there's a link to it), via fsp or ftpmail, and ASAP via the listserver
itself (though I'm not sure I want to continue supporting this one -- It's
more trouble than it's worth).

Also, I haven an EXPERIMENTAL search engine for tlhIngan-Hol archives
available on the web -- If you're interested in checking it out, look at
/tlhIngan-Hol/search.html

Also, I'm going to start posting a monthly note to the list covering all
the different ways to access KLI resources online... Does anyone have
problems with this? Last chance to object!

									-WW

Back to archive top level