tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 23 17:28:32 1995

Re[4]: }} FRAGILE... handle with care

On Wed, 23 Aug 1995 ~mark wrote:

>>From: [email protected]
>>Date: Wed, 23 Aug 95 12:58:12 EST

snip
>>This is actually a moot point.  B'Elanna's mom proved it.  Human female are
>>not fragile, unless they want to be.

>My head's telling me B'Elanna's mom was the Klingon, and her dad the human,
>but I really don't know for sure.  Didn't she say somewhere about her
>childhood when she and her mother were the only Klingons around?

Oops.  My fault.  Keyhler's (I know I spelled it wrong.) mom was human.  It was
her mom's sense of humor that got her in trouble.

I knew the two of them had the opposite parent as human.

r'Hul

Back to archive top level