tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 23 17:22:45 1995

Re[2]: }} FRAGILE... handle with care

ghItlh r'Hul:
>snip of Soqra'tIS mistranslating

Yes I did. I tried to carry over too much english. I'm still learning.

>& trying to start a war.

No I did not. (well maybe unintentionally, but not deliBRATly). I would
NEVER start a "war" with joH charghwI'. HE has a disrupter with 2 settings
... <g>.

>(Soqra'tIS: You're lucky I was away for a couple days.{{:-)   >)

Ahh... THAT explains the silence... I thought you might have been ...
"planning" something.

<...SnIp...>

ghItlh r'Hul:
>How about <bong ghorlu' chaH>.

Now, HOWCOME I forgot all about "accidently"?? Very good r'Hul.

ghItlh r'Hul:
>This is actually a moot point.  B'Elanna's mom proved it.  Human female
>are not
>fragile, unless they want to be.

ummm, what about artificial insemination or maybe her dad was ... er... of
the "more gentile" persuasion.

[Soqra'tIS dives for cover as he activates the emergency transporter signal
(thanks to the Duras sisters) and warps out under cloak to a nearby
wormhole which takes Soqra'tIS's Bird of Prey, the I.K.V. "jIHe'So'qu'bej"
to  the far reaches of the Gamma quadrent]

ps

Welcome back r'Hul.

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay' - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level