tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 23 11:25:54 1995

}} KLBC: wamwI'

here's another sentence:

pemHovvaD vanDaj nobpu'DI' Dechbogh puH ghoSchoH
	Ha'DIbaH wamlu'bogh SamlI'meH

(tugh jIghItlhqa')
***
After he gives his tribute to the sun, he wanders off
into the surrounding country to look for game.
***
as soon as he has given his tribute to daytime-star,
he starts to go into the land which surrounds
in order to locate animals which one hunts

(ghoS is listed as 'go away from' [amongst others],
do I need to add naDevvo'?, do I need to add -Daq
to the destination with this meaning?)

thanks
			Marc 'Dochlangan'

Marc Ruehlaender	[email protected]
Universitaet des Saarlandes, Saarbruecken, Germany