tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 18 16:36:49 1995

Re: }} 2 mailing lists now ???

ghItlh ~r'Hul ~gheyIl je:

gheyIl:
>>It was great to see the posting from WW.  Rather than close down this site
>>(after all the hard word David went thru to get it working so well) mat I
>>suggest that one site be dedicated to tlhIngan Hol-only posting, ie stories,
>>narratives, literary critiques, works in progess, etc and the other site be
>>used for English-language discussion of tlhIngan Hol grammar.  I don't think
>>I could deal with 2 competing lists {{:-0

r'Hul:
>May I suggest an alternate?  That one list be for beginners.  That way you
>won't
>have to constantly tell people how to unsubsribe, pick a name, etc.  This also
>could cut down on non-grammarians "correcting" KLBC posts.
>
>It seems to me that the best grammar discussions start from tlhIngan Hol
>postings.  It would seem weird to have to say "take it to the other list".

Since tlhIngan-Hol was the "Say anything but do it in Hol" list, THAT is
what it should remain. This list ([email protected]), has become the "de
facto" tera'ngan Hol list. Perhaps, (IF David joH doesn't mind) we could
leave it that way? That's _IF_ WW has the list up and running again.
Otherwise the discussion is MOO-t (sorry, I just spent a few hours on
alt.purple.cow).

FWIW, IMHO, YMMV, etc.

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay' - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level