tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 16 16:48:29 1995

Re: }} Klingons to Bermuda!

ghItlh Angghal:

>It can now be told, I have indeed agreed to travel to the islands of Bermuda
>aboard the cruise ship Royal Majestry as part of this year's CruiseTrek
>voyage.
>
>I'll be teaching Klingon to any of the passengers interested in learning the
>warrior's tongue while we sail from Boston on August 27th, loiter in Bermuda
>for four days, and then return.

Qapla'
yItIv'egh SoH

*Felix DujDaq ghoStaH'a' .... yuck! Sorry. Will Felix be in the path of
your ship was what I wanted to say, but then it should be long gone by the
time you sail... Never mind.

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay' - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level