tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 08 18:12:10 1995

re }} KLINGON for the Future World Auxilliary Language!?!

ja'ta' [email protected] (Damon Wise):
>> I thought that it might be of interest, for a laugh if nothing
else to pass on this message I received some time back. The
sender, picking up on a suggestion that Klingon is learned and
spoken more than Esperanto, another created lingo proposes
that maybe it could be used as a common language to be
learned by all. Please not that I believe this is not seriously meant.
I hope! <<

vItul je. 'ach Saghchu' 'e' vItul. I think it would be fitting, for as
forward-thinking as Star Trek is viewed, that by the time the
23rd century rolls around, the DIvI' Hol which Kirk and his
crew are speaking on the bridge of the Enterprise might
be the warrior's tongue.
Ha! taHjaj tlhIngan wo'! taHjaj tlhIngan Hol je!

gheyIl

Back to archive top level