tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 08 17:38:02 1995

Re: }} Special Klingon Cards

ghItlh Lawrence:

>Bill Willmerdinger writes:
>
>> I know that the special Klingon Text cards SP1, SP2, and SP3 were reviewed
>in
>> HolQeD.  Has anyone ever reviewed the text of second series Klingon cards
>S7,
>> S8, and S9?  (These are {qIvo'rIt pagh'e'}/"K'Vort Class Pagh",
>> "Bat'telh"/"Klingon Sword of Honor", and {qaSDI' nenghep}/"Age of
>> Ascension".)
>
>Shhhh, they will be reprinted in the upcoming issue of HolQeD.
>
>Lawrence

Hov ghajbe'bogh ram rur pegh ghajbe'bogh jaj *Lawrence. hee hee hee >}}};-)

(vIghItlhmeH veqlargh mura'ta'... Damn! Now I'm second guessing myself....
what I'm TRYING to say is "The veqlargh ordered me to write that", someone
correct me please, (*sigh* it's no fun if you can't get it correctly!))

[Soqra'tIS shuffles off down the hall muttering "What's the bloody
Object... What's the bloody Object... ? The men in white coats jump out of
an adjacent hall way and give Soqra'tIS a nice new white sports coat with
wrap around sleeves..... ]

vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level