tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 07 13:35:14 1995

}} Special Klingon Cards

I know that the special Klingon Text cards SP1, SP2, and SP3 were reviewed in
HolQeD.  Has anyone ever reviewed the text of second series Klingon cards S7,
S8, and S9?  (These are {qIvo'rIt pagh'e'}/"K'Vort Class Pagh",
"Bat'telh"/"Klingon Sword of Honor", and {qaSDI' nenghep}/"Age of
Ascension".)

|  IKV Crystal Dagger, Rochester NY  |     Lt.Cmdr. Qob vestai-qutvaj     |
| Northern Quadrant, Dark Moon Fleet |    2nd & Communications Officer    |
|     The Klingon Assault Group      | Member, Klingon Language Institute |
|              Fidonet: Bill Willmerdinger @ 1:2613/477.1701              |
|       Internet: [email protected]      |