tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 07 13:14:48 1995

}} How's this?

Too much mail? Try the [email protected] version of this list!
 With a little extra help from yoDtargh on the side, I came up with this for
the "don't greet death, punch him repeatedly in the throat as he drags you
away" saying..

 Hegh yIrI'Qo'. pe'vIl DuyaHtaHvIS Hugh yIqIptaH

How's that? The stuff yoDtargh corrected me on was I had yIrI'be' instead of
yIrI'Qo' and I had left out taH in front of the vIS in DuyaHtaHvIS

 Any suggests/comments/tearing it to bits would be appreciated.

Jim
[email protected]

Back to archive top level