tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 08 09:00:16 1995

Re: Re[6]: }}} Dialects (was:...

>From: [email protected]
>Date: Mon, 07 Aug 95 16:04:01 EST

>Too much mail? Try the [email protected] version of this list!

The slow encroachment of administrative messages on mail-content... first
at the bottom, now the top. :)

>bItuHmoH'egh. (As she shakes her finger at him.)

"-'egh" is a type-1 suffix, so it has to come first.  "bItuH'eghmoH".  Yes,
I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but the suffix-ordering is fixed.

This is okay for "You shame yourself"... but are you trying for "you should
be ashamed of yourself"?  Maybe "bItuHnIS!" or "yItuH!" would work better.

~mark

Back to archive top level