tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 07 17:01:37 1995

}} KLINGON for the Future World Auxilliary Language!?!

Too much mail? Try the [email protected] version of this list!
I thought that it might be of interest, for a laugh if nothing else to pass
on this message I received some time back.  The sender, picking up on a
suggestion that Klingon is learned and spoken more than Esperanto, another
created lingo proposes that maybe it could be used as a common language to
be learned by all.  Please not that I believe this is not seriously meant.
I hope!

>>From: [email protected]
>>Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 09:13:29 -0400
>>To: [email protected]
>>Subject: Re: Star Trek Fictional Lingo 'Klingon' more usage than 'Esperanto'
>
>I thought it might be of interest to pass you on this fact - that Klingon
is learnt and
>used more than Esperanto - maybe it could be used as an Auxilliary World
Language!
Peter Wise (also Damon, Anny and Karen Wise, AUTINET, IRECON 5, the Star
Trek Co-op (Star Trek Conferences and Meetings (Ireland) Ltd), Irish Star
Trek Federation, Federation {Star Trek Fan Association in} Europe Society
Ltd); The Informal Baha'i Star Trek Society (formed at World Congress, New
York, November 1992);

Personal E-Mail to:          [email protected]

Damon Matthew Wise, Sys. Op. Toppsi Star Trek E-mail Service:
Star Trek Voyager; Deep Space Nine; news developments, AUTINET Project;
FEDENET; Irish, UK and European Fan Information and news

Star Trek Postings to:       [email protected]
to subscribe to the list send a message to [email protected]
with in subject and header, the following message:
subscribe trek [Firstname] [Surname] [E-mail Address]

Snail: Mail to: 4 Lisin, Tullyglass, Shannon Town Co. Clare; Tel/Fax:
(INT-353/0)61-472812;  Damon Wise, Federation Europe, Tel: (INT-353/0)61-361986

Back to archive top level