tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 28 15:40:02 1995

Adjective Series

That's right, I have yet another question.

I have yet to see anywhere in canon how to connect adjectives in a series,
i.e., do I use <'ej> because adjectives are [stative] verbs; where I place
<'ej> then; or, do I use <je> after the last adjective?

The big new book was too expensive.

'eHqu' paq tIn chu' je

Note, too, that I have affixed <-qu'> to a [stative] verb to express "too
much."  I remember that MO did that once (wish I could find the reference,
especially as I do not like quoting just from memory).

Back to archive top level