tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 28 15:19:13 1995

peH

We know two of the parts of the word <lolSeHcha> to be SeH = "controls" and
<cha> to be "thrusters."  Are we still prohibited from discerning <lol> =
"attitude"?  Albeit, "attitude" here appears to me to mean the roll and pitch
of a ship as opposed to one's behavior (???).  Form textual analysis I now
discern that <ghep> = "age," taken from the two samples available, which are
<peHghep> and <ruSghep>.  I now go to two more samples, <ruSghep> and
<ruStay>, to discern that <ruS> = "bonding."  We know from its listing in TKD
"ascension."  Cryptanalysis definitely prefers a massive amount of sampling,
but cryptanalysts would already hypothesize the polysyllabic word parts have
distinct meaning, and the meaning is as stated above.  Ergo, <peH> =
"inclusion."  Possibly, but certainly not shown anywhere by MO in TKD, <peH>
can also be a verb.

In contrast to assuming that <nen> may actually be USED as a separate word,
<Sal> means "to ascend."  Also, look at <cho'>, <toS>, and <num> for
different conotations.  Therein, perhaps <nen> is only a rite something like
a Bar Mitzvah!!  The ascension is not physical but ritual.

All comments welcome.  Thanks in advance.

Back to archive top level