tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 28 12:57:52 1995

Re: Worldcon

I'm rather behind on the list, but here's some quick answers to the
questions about the worldcon (i.e. the World Science Fiction Convention).

I don't know anything about the one-hour Klingon slot (is anyone on this
list organising it?) but when I was at the Eastercon last, um, Easter, I
was invited to be on a panel on constructed languages, to represent the
Klingon language.

The worldcon, also called Intersection, is being held in Glasgow,
Scotland, 24-28 August.  Their addresses for correspondence are:

Intersection
Admail 336
Glasgow G2 1BR
U.K.

Tel/fax: +44 181 522 1995
Email:   [email protected]

Intersection
P.O. Box 15430
Washington DC 20003
U.S.A.

Tel/fax: 301 345 5186
Email:   [email protected] or [email protected]

Attending membership costs 90 pounds, $145, $180 Canadian, DFl 270, or DM
240, if you join before 22 July.  After that date membership can only be
paid for on the door (and may or may not cost more then).  Reduced rates
for children.

___
\X/ Richard Kennaway, [email protected], http://www.sys.uea.ac.uk/~jrk/
    School of Information Systems, University of East Anglia

Back to archive top level