tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 28 07:02:40 1995

Getting off, or on, the list

     Being a new subscriber myself, I asked for help when I signed on.  The
     list server sent a nice welcoming package.  The first things listed
     were all the subscribing terminology.  Send e-mail to
     "[email protected]" with these commands in the body of the message.

     subscribe tlhingon-Hol YourNameHere [subscribe to list]
     unsubscribe tlhingon-Hol [unsubscribe to list]
     help   [get help]
     set tlhingon-Hol mail digest [digest mode]
     set tlhingon-Hol mail postpone [turn off mail w/o unsub]
     set tlhingon-Hol mail ack [turn back on]
     index tlhingon-Hol [list file archive]

     Unfortunately it doesn't have how to un-digest the mail.  I guess you
     can always unsubscribe and then re-subscribe.

     Sorry if this is a rehash, but I'm sick and tired of being assaulted
     through my e-mail.

     Qapla'

     r'Hul }};-)  >
     Member of the Klingon Kleavage Klub for Women

Back to archive top level