tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 05 18:22:43 1995

BG and the KLBC comments (was: KLBC)

qajatlhneS:

:
: yoDtargh has accomplished a fine first post as Beginners'
: Grammarian. Just a comment. The rest is deleted because I
: completely agree with it.
{snip}
:
: charghwI'
: --

  Not to pick nits... but...

  Although charghwI' has made a great comment on yoDtargh's interpretation
of a grammatical point, I think "KLBC" needs to be removed from the
subject heading.

  Just so that we get back into the habit, any non-beginner information
(like interpretations of grammatic issues or words of greater than
3 syllables ;-) shouldn't have the KLBC heading.

  Not a biggie, but I read the KLBC for the simple stuff, not the advanced Hol
techniques...

  Does that make sense?  I'd appreciate it (like THAT makes a difference ;-).

  Thanks to both of you!

-majIq

Back to archive top level