tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 05 10:38:32 1995

Help...

	I have no idea what happened, but somehow my e-mail address was
included in this group or whatever... Anyway, I just got a flood of
messages from people I don't even know, and I really do not want to be in
this group discussion.  So how the hell do I get out of this?  I don't
know how I got in this in the first place, I hope somebody isn't screwing
around with my e-mail account.  Anyway, if someone knows how or can get
me out of this, please let me know, because I really don't want to keep
getting mail in Klingon from people I don't even know...

Back to archive top level