tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 05 09:53:26 1995

Re: No content, but help them out, please?

> Please note where to respond to listed below.

Everyone send your congratulations to Mr. Geniac -- He has the proud
distinction of being the first person that I've had to kick off of the
tlhIngan-Hol list.

I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, FOLKS. If you have to go back and say "sorry this
is off topic", then don't post it! This is a /KLINGON LANGUAGE/ mailing
list.

I quote a section from the "welcome" document that everyone got when they
first came online:

There are basically two kinds of postings that will appear on this
list:

        - Messages about anything, written in Klingon
        - Messages about Klingon, written in English

									-WW

Back to archive top level