tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 05 10:33:04 1995

Klingons' house

I know this does not have much to do with Klingon laguague but I actually get

After seeing 'Redemption' again, I started to question whose house is it. The
honor of the House of Mogh was restored in Redemption, but Mogh is dead.  (Mogh
being Worf and Kurn's father).
 Worf it the elder brother, but he serves in Star Fleet, so can it be called
the House of Worf?  Or because his brother Kurn is a captan of a Bird of Prey
is it correct to say the House of Kurn?

Also the Klingons view the family history and honor of a family as important.
So wouldn't it be important that each House have an emblem that represents
them?  Just like many families of Europeon countries had 'coats of arms' in the
past and some still have.  Klingon's might refer to the symbols as the 'House
of arms' or 'coats of the house'.  will write more buthave to go now..

andrewm

Back to archive top level