tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 05 09:24:02 1995

No content, but help them out, please?

Please note where to respond to listed below.

Please do help them!
Wouldn't it be great if we DROWNED them with reponses!???
Let's show them how these things get ...'out-of-control' on
the net (don't our threads take on lives of their own??). ;-)
Thank you-all, and please forgive the off-topic use of bandwidth...

,Geniac

Back to archive top level