tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 01 07:58:10 1995

Re: Navigation

On Sat, 1 Apr 1995, Riku Anttila wrote:

> So, Qugh said {He' chu' ghoS. DIvI' neHmaH}. I forgot that in my previous
> post. There is then no canon on how to order a bearing? How to use {DoD}?
> I'm not going to try, as I don't even know what those numbers mean.

I don't recall seeing any canon on navigating.  We don't really know if
Klingons use headings and bearings the same way the Federation does.  But
since the Klingons have adopted base-10 numbers and Federation
time-keeping, I wouldn't be surprised to learn the Klingons also use
Federation geometry and navigation.

> And warp factors? Like {pIvlob loS yIcher}? Sounds quite good to me.
> Perhaps I could even clip the yI-, following Qugh's example.

Perhaps you could also say {pIvlob loS (yI)chu'}.

> > yoDtargh
>
>  .:ghor:.

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level